Saturday 10 February 2007

i m scared. i do not noe how to face this class. face the school that i love so much. i promise to come to school on monday. yet i do not noe how to face u all. i still havent figured out why my results are like shyt. i m afraid that when i just enter the school on monday morning, i will start crying again. all my friends tell me to move on, try appealing yet i noe my chance of succeeding in appeal is that small. i just want to say i enjoyed spending my two months here in hwa chong with this class. i just want to say i really dont regret coming to this class. it may not be perfect but its a great class. i am sorry if i break into tears next monday and ruin everyone's mood, i m really sorry. i will try my best not to cry but i noe its just impossible for me to revert back to my cheerful self, laughing at every single nonsense. i would like to thank my good friends in this class. it may only be two months but i feel really lucky to meet such great friends here. i m really glad to be part of 6J even though its only for a short period. i missed the days when we stayed up late to paint our first class banner and practise our class item. i missed laughing at the guys who are trying to be gay and trying to be lame. jason told me to be natural when i come to school on monday, but i m sorry that i cant be natural again. i m really sorry. please forgive me.

No comments: