Saturday 10 March 2007

I wont be sad my stay in 6J is over, I'll be happy I've stayed in 6J for a term.

k tis is a post written by zheng xiang. i'm just helping him post it on this blog. anything after this line is all written by him ya.

hey... Helping zheng xiang post this entry. Cos apparently, he wasn't invited to join the class blog...

eh yingzhi, do u hafta say until so emo?! I'll cry one lah! Eh, I dun wanna spoil my image of a FULL-TIME JOKER since high sch k! Though I'll really miss tanks n miss yang :'( I guess my only consolation is tat I at least had a term wif nice teachers n great frens like yz! let's hope there'll be more yz miss yang n tanks in my new class! Watch out, I might just pop by one fine day RANDOMLY for a Hi!! U guys better not forget me... Can call me crash class outings/gatherings/events if u all like ;] and finally, rmb, expect the most unexpected things from me. Sounds ironic, but it makes sense if u think thoroughly. I'll miss most of u! let's hope time will heal my wounds... :'(( oh ya, hopefully the only clique in 6J will consists of everyone, meaning to say, the only clique in class is the class. ONE big clique. All da best!

Disclaimer: if there's any political incorrect remarks/comments/lines/content, it is, by any means, DELIBERATE. Haha, wei... I've been so guai by being politically correct. For once, let me be incorrect. Eh, u might not hear such incorrect stuff from me anymore leh! Tsk, u guys shld treasure it instead!! Haha.

On a more serious note, I left 6J wif some sadness....

I'll miss cracking spastic jokes, making random comments and every single irritating thing u can think of in every lesson.

I'll miss niaoing teachers and everyone too.

I'll miss talks wif every teacher, esp miss yang n of course TANKS!!!

I'll miss seeing the diaoz response of teachers when I make noise, esp miss yang's! Haha :P

I'll miss days singing random songs together wif chongchen. Songs like san guo lian by tank, not tankS, dun love u no more, too little too late, one love, etc, etc, etc. Ahh, we did this since high sch days... NVM! we shall sing during interact club!

I'll miss mr yeow laughing at me.

I'll miss my do-no-homework-at-all days. (I've only done 1ph tut, 1chem tut n a few maths tut cos the teachers wanna check!!)

I'll miss doing SOME actions in front of zhiyi and call him some *ahem* and agitate him! Haha, zhiyi, dun be sad cos no one make ur life more interesting liao!I'll not miss chinkiat copying every single thing I do. Eh u, use some originality lah. I tell u for every action u do, I can predict wad's ur following action/response liao. This is how jia lat u are. At least learn something from me, tat is "expect the most unexpected of me"

Final note. As one who can observe, I've been observing the class whenever I can since day 1. And there's quite a lot of interesting stuff going on based on my observation I must say. My advice: Observe n u'll noe. This is mainly how I got to noe abt the class, wad's happening n stuff...

Ok, really final note liao. Tsk, dun get pissed lah, think abt it, u might not hear from me liao! Ya, so dun hurry me. I noe u are... Ok, now go get ready a pail. My LAST WORDS: Dun miss me, at least not TOO MUCH. Alright, go take the pail n puke now. GO! xPP

Gtg Cya!

No comments: