Friday 2 March 2007

omg. that video of me was totally disgusting and weird and err. why is my voice so high pitched ah?

ahhhhhhhh... i m traumatised by the video le

haha, but nvm for the sake of the blog competition, i shall sacrifice my reputation.

oks. just wanna say thanks to the many people who accompanied me to st nicks that day just to get the letter. even though it was a wasted trip as my teacher was on mc, i finally picked up the courage to sms my teacher. hahas. then ya, everything is solved le. now what i have left to do is to pray that my appeal will be successful with the letters and stuff. but really la, thanks for ur help and encouragement, even if i dont get back in, i will nv forget our clique. yas.

so glad i finally learnt everything about mahjong le! n i won a lot of times too when we went lynn's house yesterday. hahas. i got beginner's luck! haha mahjong is fun!

ok see right my motive is to make this post as long as possible so that the video will be pushed to the bottom ya. hehe :D

No comments: