Thursday 8 March 2007

yay!

yay! so fun so fun. we got in! hahas

i m still super high now. can i recount my traumatising experience yesterday hahas? i shall. anyways yest me and my friend stayed back in hwa chong till 9 plus haha. then all the while we were sitting at the bench outside their meeting room. then at 9 plus mrs chin came out. then right she saw us. then right we talked to her. then right she asked me my name. then right she say i think u may be in. then right she went inside the room to check. then right she came out and said i m in. hahas. then right i worried whether she saw the right jasmine. cos apparently there are 2 other jasmines who are appealing. then right i waited for the call and the waiting process was very traumatising. and then right i got the call ahahs. then right i was so happy i dint even hear i got in through general appeal or cca appeal. lols, blur me. hahas. man yest was indeed eventful hahas. my my i m so glad that almost everyone who appealed made it back in!

yay then must thank everybody who gave us support and encouragement, like caining has said, we might just give up halfway. oh ya and sorry for emoing all the time. ahahs shall not emo anymore liao! it was indeed an emo rollercoaster ride for a few of us these few days. but i think this emo ride has make us stronger in one way or another!

6J rawks hahas!

No comments: